Feel, Do & See Vietnam
From the mountainous regions at the West to the idyllic beaches and its crystal clear water at the East, including the sumptuous rice paddies, Vietnam has become today one of the most world-wide attractive destination which can satisfy almost every travelers (except winter sports amateurs!)
People use to compare Vietnam to a small paradise of lush and flourishing fruits orchards, where peaceful rice barges sail over the Mekong River. You’ll be also spoilt for choice about the gastronomy aspect. For instance, in the oldest parts of Hanoi, do not miss the narrow streets and the many shops and restaurants where you will be able to taste the local specialties such as pho, nems, banh xeo or bo bun.
More at the East, a unique site which has to be visited getting on board of an impressive junk? Of course, you recognize the jaw-dropping piece of magic Halong Bay which is one the most impressive landmarks in the whole planet and a must-see for those who plan to visit the North of Vietnam.
If you want to include as well personalized cooking classes to impress your friends when you’ll return from your holiday, let us know! Adidas always claim “Impossible is nothing”. So do we! The choice is yours!
Vietnam has also one of the most stunning golfs in Asia. Plus, if you want to include some exercise during your holiday, why not go bicycling rather than rent a traditional minivan, to go visiting handicrafts workshops? Some craftsmen have become masters in the art of making made to measure garments! They work incredibly fast and will create you a unique and fantastic peace of beauty! What else?
Vietnam can offer a lot of possibilities, whether it be superb landscapes, cultural treasures, idyllic beaches, impressive handicrafts skills or amazing golfs. This is a non-exhaustive list of what is expecting you in Vietnam:
- Go hiking in the remote mountainous landscapes of the Center and the North to meet the local people,
- Volunteer and responsible tourism,
- Access to the Halong Bay by seaplane,
- Excursion by Vespa in Hô-Chi-Minh Ville,
- Photographic tours,
- Gastronomic themed tours of one city, one region or all country’s specialties,
- Diving or Snorkeling,
- Cruising on the Mekong River and beyond in Cambodia,
- Bicycling tours out of the beaten paths,
- Explore the coffee and tea plantations,
- Canyoning, sea/river/lake kayaking, rafting, climbing,
- Experiment the night train from Hanoi to Ho-Chi-Minh City
- Get pampered with a massage at the spa
- Themed tours on the Vietnam’s War
- Excursion on motorbikes out of the beaten paths
- Visiting World Heritages Landmarks.
For those who want something really out of the box, we recommend you to combine Vietnam with Laos, the most under-estimated destination in Asia! From less than an hour flying, or by the roads, for people who don’t mind adventurous trips, you could jump at that chance to discover this magnificent country full of surprising experiences and buried treasures…
It will be, for sure, the trip of your life!