The “Good Weather Guarantee”
This « Good Weather Guarantee » applies to services offered in Laos only.
- Offer applies to travel to Laos between April 1 and October 30 every year.
- Tours must be for at least 8 days and 7 nights in Laos. This includes transport in a private tour vehicle, a local Laotian tour guide, accommodation, entrance fees, and other local tour expenses.
- « Good weather » is understood to apply to activities between 09 :00 and 18 :00 Laos time.
- During this period, if your vacation gets rained out because of more than 3 hours of consecutive rain (with the approval of your tour guide working alongside the local OCTA partner), the OCTA partner will reimburse you a sum of up to 50% of the average daily rate of your tour before you leave the country. This price is based on local ground costs only (not applicable on any domestic, regional or international flights).
- Example : The price of your journey is US$2,000 per person (based on a couple travelling together) for 10 days and 9 nights. Let’s assume an average budget of US$200 a day per person. This will become the basis of calculation for subsequent reimbursement in the event of « Bad Weather ». Should you have the misfortune to experience a day with at least 3 hours of consecutive rainfall, the local OCTA partner undertakes to reimburse you before your departure (US$200 X 2) x 50% = US$200 net total !
- Based on a minimum of two people traveling together.
- Free days (ie, no services other than accommodation) are not included in this offer.
- The cost to you of insuring « good weather »? Nothing ! The cost is borne completely by the local OCTA partner in Laos.
- Conditional upon full payment of your total tour cost before departure (based on confirmation of receipt of funds by OCTA’s local partner).